Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ain't it nice?

I was just looking at an old post on our seminary fb page and was reminded of the award that our stake promised all the kids who finished reading the Book of Mormon last year. It has been almost a year and they have not yet received it. Some of them have left for college. Maybe they will get it when they finish college. Probably not.

It took almost 2 years to get the dvd of photos from the trek. The kids were not allowed to take their own cameras so they had no photos at all until last month.

Last week there was a stake dance but no one knew where it was. I wonder how that went. I don't know if its just because our ward is the black sheep of the stake or if this is a stake wide problem but its pretty crazy. I do know I am not going to promise the kids anything on behalf of the stake anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I found out that the other wards in the stake had already received the seminary awards but somehow ours was overlooked. The stake president delivered ours at ward conference last month.

    ReplyDelete