Thursday, June 15, 2017

B250 week 9

We learned about Google Analytics this week.  We did not actually learn about it but rather learned how to apply it.  I am not sure about the cost because the wording was vague.

I linked my AdWords and Analytics.  Analytics is tracking my website.

I checked my quality scores on my keywords and "sewing" is still the only effective one.  I will develop the site more and see what happens.

Last week I worked a lot on the site.  I liked the way it looked and then something happened and all of the pages became copies of the same.  I found out that it was because of the "footing" setting.  I turned it off and now I have to start over.  I have now got the "about" stuff on the home page and the "contact" page looks good.  Everything else is a mess and the Blog doesn't work at all.  I don't know how to fix that.

Such fun.  I thought using a host with "drag and drop" would make things easier but it is a real pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment