Thursday, June 22, 2017

B250 week 10

This week our goal was to activate an ad words campaign which I did 2 weeks ago.  Also, we are starting a project due in 2 weeks.  We have to change things in our ads and/or keywords and evaluate the changes in our results.  I have to admit that it is kind of fun to see things happen.  I am going to spend most of today working on that site.  I am starting to solidify - in my head - what I want to do.  Design-wise I just don't know.  I might talk to Renee because she is an artist and might have some helpful suggestions.

I have found this semester to be much more of a challenge than I ever expected college to be.  I always thought I was the smart one but -dang, this is hard.  Programming is kicking my butt.  I am taking less credits next semester but they are all programming classes.  I am more than a little afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment