Saturday, July 1, 2017

B250 week 11

Wow - only a few weeks left in this semester.  I feel bad because my website is not very developed.  I spend so much time doing school work that I have little time for the site.

This week we talked about landing pages and web site optimization and stuff like that.  I need to go in and make sure keywords are used effectively and also add original content that is shareable.  I will need to go back over my notes and make sure I do all I can to make my site easy to use and find.

One thing - I am much more interested in optimization than I am in google aps.  This is very useful information. Optimizing means to make sure that users find what they are looking for and can maneuver easily. I will have lots of work on the website to do over the break. I also have people wanting me to do sewing projects for them and I just can't do that until this semester ends.  I think the summer break will be so busy that it will seem gone before it even begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment