Thursday, May 4, 2017

B250 week 3

This week we learned a lot about wholesale suppliers and I found it very interesting checking out all sorts of suppliers. My head is reeling with ideas.

Then we compared affiliate marketing with drop-shipping.  I was appalled by the high penalties for returns with drop-shipping and also felt like the whole process was too much of a hassle for something that I didn't have a real connection with. I like the affiliate model.  I think it will become part of my final plan. I believe I can add other things to that but it is an easy way to start.

This class scares me a little. I am not afraid to admit it. Making a final decision is pretty intimidating. It is good to have the push though.  I have had ideas spinning in my head for a long time but never put anything into action. 

I am still worried about last weeks spreadsheet. Especially since my hard drive crashed this week. My computer and the programs on it are out of commission for a week or so.  I only have Chris' computer to work on and it is kind of a piece of junk.  It is really slow and he had no word processing program on it.  I tried to open word but couldn't get it to work.  I had to download Open Office.  I hope my instructors can open my files.

I could have used Hope or Renee's computers but they both have Macs and I did not want to deal with that.  Plus they are both in school and need their machines.  Chris just finished a semester and is on break.

No comments:

Post a Comment