Tuesday, May 23, 2017

B250 week 6

Thank goodness for an easy week in one class at least.  I have really been struggling lately.  Even though I am a junior in college, this is the first time I have taken what would be considered a "full load" in a semester.  I am not sure I will do it again.

This week we researched business organizations and tax and license laws.  I am a sole proprietor.  I don't know that I ever want to be big enough to ever be anything else.  My only motivation to ever be anything more would be to provide income opportunities for my children.  In that case the laws are unique.  A family business is not the same as a regular business. If this becomes a possibility, I will need to research this more and get an attorney to help me with it.

For now, I will start simple and see where it takes me.  I am doing this mostly for fun.  I love a project and an opportunity to put something productive out there into the www.
It is exciting to have my own space on the web.  I am not sure about the name but it is the first thing I typed in and it was available.  Now the hard part comes - building it up, making it useful and figuring out what to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment